In November is the Google PageRank (PR) update 2012?
The evidence suggests that we are still in November , the next Google PageRank update in 2012 will get. In particular, it seems unlikely that Google's PageRank abolish could. Here are some arguments:
Arguments for a Google PageRank (PR) Update November 2012
- The last Google PageRank update is back for a while
- from Google's perspective, the PageRank represent a particular form of marketing tools, but many SEO learning stare in awe at the change in the little green bar (or just on the corresponding Google data centers)
- The PageRank is a relic from the early days of 'Google-age' and so precious
- Larry Page would probably be forgotten, if his name would not keep falling (PAGE rank)
- Google promotes the PageRank still (subtle) as a kind of quality indicator
- many SEO learning knew no more, so they should fill their time, Google would not do a PageRank update in November 2012 ;-)
- They themselves (yes, YOU front of the computer) might never have found this page here, and that would be a real disaster, right?
- Estimated 0.00037% of the internet would be wasted in the near future (ie wherever the PageRank bar were far)
- Google itself would have far fewer queries, because no one would more after Google PageRank Update November 2012 search
- The environment would be charged temporarily strong because all unemployed PageRank bar should be disposed of